- Buy more Get more discount!
- Returns>> Fast refund,100% Money Back Guarantee.
- 99.8% of Reviewers Recommends This Product.
This kit is designed to provide vehicle owners the necessary information and tools to repair small damages in laminated automotive glass windshields. Allows anyone to fix a damaged windshield or window.
Easy To Use
- First, clean and dry the dirt on the glass surface, inject the glass repair solution into the cracked area.
- Then take out the cured film and lay it flat on the cracked area to move back and forth to keep the glue smooth at the cracked area.
- Use ultraviolet or solar heating to dry the repaired glue.
- After solidification, the cured film is removed.
- Finally, the remaining resin is scraped off with the provided blade.
Safe and Widely Used
The material of this repair resin is safe and does not contain chemical toxic substances. It is suitable for repairing all types of scratches and cracks on automotive glass, such as cobwebs cracks, bulls-eye cracks, star cracks, long line cracks, scratches, etc.
A unique vacuum design will prevent air from getting in the gel and affect the repair outcome. This car windshield repair kit has a vacuum function to quickly remove the air from the crack and the reinforced injection molding sealing head can generate strong pressure to force the resin into the crack, it helps you minimize the crack to achieve better windshield repair effects.
ABOUT WINDSHIELD REPAIR KIT:
- This glass crack repair kit should only be used on bulls-eye, spider web, star damages, and some combination break smaller than 1 inch (25 mm) in diameter. This kit will not repair surface pits larger than or cracks longer than 3/16 inches.
- If the damage(s) are in the Driver’s Primary Viewing Area (DPVA), owners should have their windshield inspected by a professional glass repair technician to determine whether the windshield should be repaired or replaced.
- The use of this glass crack repair kit may not repair the full optical clarity of the glass, about only 90%.
- As soon as the damage occurs, cover the area with transparent tape to keep moisture and dirt from entering the damaged area.
- Do not work on a hot windshield, park vehicle in a shaded area, and open windows to cool glass surface.
- The ideal application temperature is 60°F to 90°F (15°C to 32°C). Allow the vehicle sufficient time to acclimate to this temperature if it has been in either a hot or cold environment.
- The surface must be clean and dry to make a proper glass repair.
- Do not allow the resin to come into contact with the car’s painted finish, wiper blades, or plastic trim as this may cause damage. Not all damages can be repaired to restore full optical clarity.
- IMPORTANT! To reduce the risk of chemical contact to the skin and eyes, always wear safety glasses and gloves when handling this windshield crack repair kit.
- Rush Delivery Available.
- Before: $39.98-> NOW $19.99
- 97% of the feedback from people who received this as a gift said it was a great gift choice & works really well
- Click the "BUY IT NOW" button now! Limited Quantity - Will sell out fast!