- Buy More Get More Discount.
- Returns>> Fast refund,100% Money Back Guarantee.
- 99.8% of Reviewers Recommends This Product.
- Workout in the privacy of your home, hotel room, office, or even outdoors.
- Workouts for Arms, Legs and Back, and can do seated Exercises. Improves Stretching and Flexibility.
- Training with the resistance bands may not only assist with rehabilitative exercises, fat loss, building muscle, but also prevent of getting a cervical spine and lumbar pain, maintaining a healthy body for you.
Ideal for toning & strengthening stomach, waist, and legs, arms, hips, thighs, and works on the tummy at the same time.
High quality, the product is made of environmental foam, and the tube is made of NBR, which is healthy to the body.
- Foam wrapped handle, non-toxic no stimulation, safety, and environmental protection, to avoid movement due to climate change or cause excessive heat, moisture, slippage occurs, comfortable.
HOW TO EXERCISE WITH FITMIX?
1. Waist Exercised: Footing flat on the fixed footrest, holding the handle. With the tube, it is flexible to do a sit-up. It can consume twice calories than usual sit-ups.
2. Leg Exercised: Lying on the yoga mat, holding on the handle and footing on the footrest. Legs bent in 90 angles and force forward. Recommendation 15 times each.
3. Shoulder Exercised: Standing still and footing on the footrest, hold on the handle firmly pull up and down. Recommendation 15 times each, repeat 2-3 group. It can prevent scapulohumeral periarthritis, increasing the ﬂexibility of the shoulder.
4. Arm Exercised: Sitting on the chair and footing on the footrest, keep in 90 angles, pull around the tube. Palms hold up the pull implement can exercise the arm's inside muscles.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We want you to be 100% satisfied with the products you buy from us. If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer an iron-clad money-back guarantee.
Buying online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, we’ll make it right… It’s our promise!