- Simple, saving time and no more hassle with your project.
- FAST AND CLEAN: Attach the included drill adapter to your rubber wheel and a household drill to quickly remove sun baked vinyl stickers, pinstripes or pinstriping, bumper stickers and other adhesives from cars, boats, RVs, trucks, trailers, buses, bikes, motorcycles, appliances and more. Great to use on multiple paint, chrome, windows, and metal surfaces and car wrappings. Amazing results in seconds.
- SAFE TO USE: Will not scratch or harm acrylic enamel or urethane paint. No need for dangerous and harmful chemical. The wheel has a durable construction that withstands up to 4,000 RPM; The included drill adapter makes it compatible with any standard drill.
- EASY TO USE: Kit includes electric drill adapter arbor for easy installation on any home power or pneumatic drill. Apply light pressure to the top of the decal, working back and forth until removed. Apply a mild solvent to remove remaining glue and residue. Do not use lacquer coatings.
- NON-TOXIC: Better for your health and environment, toxic chemicals and skin irritating adhesives are not required.
SAFE ON FACTORY FINISHES PAINTED CAR SURFACES: Perfect for the hardest decal and sticker removal jobs as works:
- Without gouging or scratching the paintwork.
- Without touching toxic chemicals.
- Without spending hundreds of dollars on "pricey" equipment.
- Without damaging or harming the environment.
- Not suitable for Plastic.
How To Use:
- Pull your Wheel from its secure packaging.
- Pop the Wheel onto your regular household drill using the arbor supplied.
- Place the Wheel on any decal, sticker, or vinyl (up to 55 years old) and turn on the drill.
- Watch as your decals and stickers quickly vanish revealing a smooth, decal free surface.
- Product weight: 180g
- Speed: 4000RPM
- Material: rubber.
- Diameter: 4 inches.(100mm)
- Thickness: 20mm
- Package includes:1 x Polishing Wheel Decal Remover + 1 x drill adapter
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed in the picture.